Electronic Measuring Inductive Probes
High precision Swiss technology
PRETEC electronic measuring probes can be characterized as being Swiss technology, high precision and quality. PRETEC products offer a unique compatibility and modularity concept with other probes manufacturers. They can be updated at customer site, by means of switchable bridge inside the connector.
The construction is based on our long experience in probe manufacturing. Even under rough conditions the probe guarantees a good repeatability of the measurement. The body of the standard probe (O 8-h6 x 80 mm) is carbide chromed and ball bearing guided. An additional roller bearing locks the probe head against distorsion. The pre-travel and the post-travel can be set continuously
PRETEC large product range will for sure covers your application needs. A large choice of accessories and options are as well available whether as standard or customizable.
- Compatible with other manufacturers (TESA, etc.)
- Φ 8h6 mm probe stainless steel carbide-chromed housing
- Axial or radial cable exit
- Measuring bolt guided on ball bearing (except 2952)
- Special roller bearing locks the probe head against torsion
- Mechanical or vacuum retraction
- Pre/Post-travel setup from the back of the probe
- Wide range of accessories available
Our accessories product range offer flexibility and suitable applicability of the PRETEC probes for your application. Various contact points, inserts, support and cables dimensions are proposed. Please refer to the PRETEC Brochure on Electronic measuring probes in the downloads here under.
We produce as well special accessories customized upon your request.
- PRETEC Brochure on Electronic measuring probes – English version
- PRETEC Brochure on Electronic measuring probes – German version
- PRETEC Brochure on Electronic measuring probes – Romanian version
- PRETEC Brochure on Electronic measuring probes – Slovak version
- PRETEC Electronic measuring probes manual user